Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Goals


WALT write goals to help us measure our learning

My goal for writing is to try to make my writing a lot better.It is important because I want to write something to people and they will find it interesting to read. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be reading my writing  and share my writing with someone and when it is correct I have to  show my writing to my teacher.

My goal for Reading is to know how to read difficult words. It is important because I want to read to someone and to everyone with confidence in myself. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to read aloud to someone/people and they will tell me if I read the words correctly.


My goal for Maths is to figure out answers quick. It is important because I could be timed of fast can I solve maths problems. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will to test myself of how long I could.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Drey,

    It is important to set goals for your learning and to have a plan. Looking forward to seeing your achievements on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.