Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

My Mum Is Special!

WALT write a description about my Mother. I know this by writing about how special my mother is,


My mother is special to me because she provides a good life for me. She raised me and I am happy that I am alive. My Mum is a nice mother and she helps me with things that I need help with. She keeps me safe from danger and tells me the right thing to do. She is an awesome mother who takes very good care of me. She works very hard and she tries to be a good person like the way that God wants us to be. I love her for all these things and she loves me too. I am happy with my mum, because she makes me feel safe. When I’m with her, I am not lonely. She is a special mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.